Do You Love Yourself? 5 signs that you lack self love
Watch the video and learn the 5 signs you have, or don’t have, self love. Then make a promise to focus on the places you need love the most, from yourself.
After researching and experimenting to find the answer to “How do i love myself? And how do i know if I am doing it or not?” I’ve found there are 5 key signs – “self-love signs” – that will show you the ways in which you are, and the ways that you are not.
As I’ve shared these self love signs with people around the world, what I continued to hear was, “Wow, I didn’t even know that was a result of lacking self-love.”
Yep, most of us don’t even know what the signs are that we need more love from ourselves, so you can’t diagnose or more importantly treat yourself with the medicine you need … until now.
Loving yourself isn’t black and white, as in you do or don’t. You are strong in some areas of self-love and weak in others. #sharable
5 signs that you are loving yourself … or not.
(and the promises you need to take with yourself to love yourself better).
1. Settling in your life in any way for less than your heart and soul desire? Playing small. Letting fear stop you. Sacrificing your dreams. Procrastinating. Listening to conventional wisdom instead of going for the life your heart and soul are craving. PROMISE YOU NEED: I never settle for less than my heart and soul desire.
2. In relationships that don’t support you or fully honor you? In relationships that drain you or degrade you, dishonor you in anyway. Hold on to friends, lovers, clients that arent supporting you to grow or be your best self? Lacking the kinds of friendships or the number of soul family you have around you? PROMISE YOU NEED: I only have loving respectful relationships.
3. Being hard on yourself. You criticize instead of appreciate yourself. Put pressure on yourself. PROMISE YOU NEED: I am gentle, kind and compassionate with myself, always.
4. Treating your body poorly – Neglecting it. Treating it like a workhorse or slave. Being mean to it. Hating on it. Instead of adoring it. Treating it like a temple. Even with wrinkles and cellulite. PROMISE YOU NEED: I treat my body like a sacred temple.
5. Sacrificing what you really desire and what you need, giving more than you have to give? PROMISE YOU NEED: I stay true to myself even if that means disappointing another.
These are signs that YOU ARE NOT LOVING YOURSELF…
this is the self-love gate you most need to focus on this year, making and keeping the promise to love yourself in this way.
Choose one area of self-love and take the ONE promise that will help you give yourself the love you most need this year.
Write the PROMISE down here on the self love blog as an act of taking it and committing to it.
Then share with me one small but mighty act you will take to keep this promise this week.
I’ll go first… I promise to stay true to myself even if that means disappointing another. I will keep my commitment to always take space for me after leading a retreat – so Monday morning no work, just Christine time, even though other people have asked me to spend time with them that morning.
Now your turn… post here.
And then remember to join us for a year of love where you really do show up as a best friend to yourself – www.JointheLoveClub.com — I’d love to support you to choose love for yourself.