Start Your Year from Self Love: 4 ?s to Making Heart & Soul Goals, not pressured-filled goals
Watch this video & get the 4 questions to ask your heart and soul so you create a year you LOVE!
It can be hard to hear your heart and soul – it can feel daunting, and you can get stuck in your brain real fast. And you can also short circuit yourself because of fear. Which is why I invented this AWESOME LOVE FILLED GAME for finding your Heart & Soul Goals, and creating a year motivated by LOVE not pressure, fear or lack.
I’ve been playing this game all week — with Noah, at dinner with friends, and last night we had a Dream Party where we all played it and then painted our heart and soul desires on our windows! And now I will share it with you (window painting is optional).
The game is based on 4 core questions that help you get into your heart and soul DESIRES (desire means “from the stars” – in other words you co-create with Spirit instead of from want, lack or fear).
Here are the questions:
1. What do you desire to DO in this YEAR (name the year)? (these are actions you desire to take)
2. What do you desire to HAVE in this YEAR? (these are things you are in relationship to – people, material things)
3. Who do you desire to BE in this YEAR? (this is about who you CHOOSE to be in the world this year)
4. What do you desire to FEEL in this YEAR ? (choose three words that culminate how you want to feel – your heart and soul work on the feeling level)
To bring these to life say them out loud with a friend, or get pieces of paper and free flow write the answers, using the questions as statements —
“In (Name the Year, i.e. 2014), I desire to DO… ”
“In this YEAR, I desire to HAVE…”
“In this YEAR, I desire to BE…”
“In this YEAR, I desire to FEEL” — and before you talk or write, put your hand on your heart, close your eyes, take a breath and then just write or say what comes — no thinking it, FEEL it or SEE it… and let it emerge. The best is when you just let the energy rip out of you talking or writing and YOU surprise yourself.
A few important self-love and spiritual pieces of wisdom
1. Use the word DESIRE not words like “like to have” “want to do” – want comes from lack, like from a place of not deserving – that is so not self-love! So when you state these desires, it’s about coming from wholeness and enoughness. You already have access to all of this inside of you and through your connection to spirit. Desire means ‘From the stars’ so using this word invokes the truth that you are A. Aligning with Divine Will and B. Co Creating with the Divine. This isn’t about magical thinking or hopeful manifesting, but getting yourself into alignment with your heart and soul’s wisdom. When you do that, you create your year instead of pressure fill it.
2. January is the DREAMING TIME, February the Seeding Time – so play with these questions all month/moon long. This January holds a full cycle of the moon, which from a divine feminine perspective is really awesome and powerful. because when we create in conjunction with the moon cycle, we create realities that make harmony in our lives instead of stress.
Let’s get the desire pump primed — choose one of the 4 self love questions and STATE HERE ON THE BLOG one desire – “In X YEAR, I desire to Do… Have… Be… Feel… —
Here’s one of mine… it’s a DO DESIRE… “In 2014, I desire to take a group of women to Italy for a Divine Feminine Immersion – a week of absolutely activating their Feminine Super Powers to Receive & Achieve instead of over give and overdo… and then I desire to stay in Italy and the coasts of Greece to travel and have my own personal experience for the rest of the month!”
Now your turn… post it here on the blog.
Would you like to deepen your self-love, get my free self-love kit with support to see where you’re strong and weak in self love and what you can do to deepen it!