SPECIAL INVITATION TO JOIN THE YEAR OF SELF LOVE
AFFECTIONATELY KNOWN AS THE LOVE CLUB
THROUGH MARCH 4th ONLY
AFFECTIONATELY KNOWN AS THE LOVE CLUB
THROUGH MARCH 4th ONLY
Self-love is a choice you make (or don’t) in every moment. Strengthen your ability to CHOOSE LOVE for yourself – instead of putting guilt, shame, blame, criticism, stress, pressure and fear on yourself.
If you are feeling called to strengthen your self-love – so you can love yourself, take care of yourself, trust yourself, and stay true to yourself, no matter what – scroll down and keep reading!
Hi there! I made this video for you. You may not know this about self-love.
If you are here on this page with me, chances are self-love is on your mind, but like most of us you aren’t sure exactly what self-love is, if you have it, and how to DO it. You have some general ideas, but they seem vast, esoteric and loose… and you’re not even sure what a lack of self-love is costing you.
But you have a sense you need to be more committed to yourself, your needs, desires, truth. You may have some of the signs of weak self-love: Settling and playing small. Being hard on yourself. Stuck in the wrong relationships. Stuck in sabotaging patterns. Comparing yourself. Treating your body badly. Over-working and exhausting yourself, again. Over-giving. Putting your needs last.
I get it. I never knew that the reason I almost married the wrong person, almost got stuck and settled in the wrong career, constantly pressured myself to do more and do it all perfectly (no matter how much I achieved it was ever enough), obsessed about my body no matter my weight, lacked a true soul tribe of friends, worked myself into exhaustion and only let myself rest when I got sick, was because I lacked self-love.
Until the moment I asked myself, “Why do I keep creating these same self sabotaging situations, keep getting stuck in these same self-defeating thoughts?” The answer was “You may have self-esteem but you don’t love yourself, and you don’t really even know what self love is.” Wow. Kaboom!
So I turned to my friends and family. They were as clueless as me. I turned to the spiritual teachers around me. They talked about self-love in such vast esoteric terms I couldn’t grasp onto it… Forgive yourself, accept yourself, be kind to yourself… all good and great rah rah talk but I wanted to know…
HOW and where do I start? And how do I know if I am there, if I am really loving myself? So for over 15 years I have studied self-love – I lived it, experimented with it, made it tangible… And then started sharing what I found with thousands of people around the world. I learned things like:
- Self-esteem is important, but it’s only 1/10th of the equation (and not even the most essential. There are 10 branches of self-love and you need all to be strong)
- Self-love isn’t something you have or don’t, you are strong in some ways and weak in other ways (but you need to be able to discern the difference & then know what to ‘do.’)
- Self-love is not an achievement you check off the list, it’s a choice you make, or don’t everyday, (we all know what we should do to be self loving, but most can’t make the loving choice in the moment.)
I took all these learnings, experiences and practices that worked and made self-love tangible and real, and wrote the best-selling self-love guidebook, Madly in Love with Me the Daring Adventure to Becoming Your Own Best Friend. And then because I know books can just sit on the shelf and collect dust, I decided to show up and GUIDE people – just like you – through all the parts of self-love and grow them one by one.
There are 10 branches of self-love – AND you need ALL 10 + the roots to be strong.
Each month we will focus on and GROW one branch of your self-love.
SELF COMPASSION & SELF FORGIVENESS
SELF TRUST & SELF HONESTY
SELF RESPECT & SELF HONOR
SELF LOVE PROMISES
What you focus on grows – that’s the law of the universe. So each week in the Year of Self Love you’ll receive simple but mighty ways to love yourself more – including self-love teachings, simple but mighty self-love adventures, special self love meditations, self love mantras, and more. Those in the Self Love Sisterhood, you’ll receive monthly self-love circles. You won’t be just thinking about taking the self love actions we teach about, write about, and suggest… you will start to be, think and live differently.
The YEAR OF SELF LOVE
Affectionately Know As The Love Club
will provide you with the support, structure, wisdom, inspiration
and community you need to stay connected & committed to yourself
(in simple ways that fit into your life, not create more to do’s.)
Over the year, you will strengthen your ability to:
- Give yourself what you need, without guilt… (self-care)
- Be kind, supportive and gentle with yourself, even when you fail… (self-compassion)
- Accept your body as it is & love it more as you age… (self-acceptance)
- Only have loving, respectful relationships, and lots of them!… (self-respect)
- Go for your dreams, without apology or holding back… (self-empowerment)
- Believe in yourself and your gifts and give them powerfully… (self-esteem)
- Trust your inner wisdom, even when it seems crazy… (self-trust)
- Stop comparing yourself, judging yourself and criticizing yourself… (self-acceptance)
- Choose to stay true to yourself, even if that means disappointing another… (self-worth)
- And more…
“A guide for your heart and soul, Christine Arylo is the best at really teaching self-love, as more than just a concept but as a true way of being.”
– Christine, Los Angeles
“The Year of Self Love gives me a positive powerful perspective, is affordable, and fits easily into life.”
– Katie F. Arizona
Just like you would join a gym or find a trainer to strengthen your physical muscles, or you would take a yoga class to strengthen your emotional and spiritual center, you join The Year of Self Love to strengthen your ability to give yourself PERMISSION to make the self-loving choices you already know are good for yourself!
We will be here to guide you every step of the way.
“Self-Love is a choice you make (or don’t) in your every action and thought… most of us just aren’t strong enough to give ourselves permission to take the loving or empowering act, change our negative thoughts – we tend to over give, over do, over work, or under express, under appreciate, under care for ourselves… which is where The Year of Self Love comes in.“
Self Love Activation Videos
Supportive Online Community
Meditations & Daring Acts of Love
Includes Everything in the Regular Membership PLUS…
The Self Love Coloring Book & Journal
Access to Our Bonus Online Self-Love Library
Special Gifts + Surprises + Random Acts of Love
7 Reasons People Join the Year of Self Love
- Give yourself permission love yourself, take care of yourself, trust yourself, and stay true to yourself, no matter what.
- Stay committed to yourself no matter what’s going on in your busy life.
- When you get stuck in self-sabotaging habits (like comparing, procrastinating, worrying, judging, overworking or negative self talk), we’ll be here to help you transform these self-sabotaging habits into self-loving action.
- Receive practices, tools and meditations, that make self love practical in your everyday life, created by the Founder of the Path of Self love School, Christine Arylo.
- Interact and be inspired by other people – connect, receive and share good vibes with good people.
- Create more loving relationships with the people in your life.
- Receive support, structure, wisdom and inspiration by being part of a global community of beings who believe in the power of self love.
“Transformational! Just getting started on this great adventure and can already see the benefits.
Christine Arylo uses humor but is very direct at the same time. This is a must do for me!!”
– Wendy, U.K.
“The Year of Self Love gives me loving reminders to love myself…all year long.”
– Sue B. Illinois
“I thought I had self-love down, but I don’t. The Year of Self Love has shown me there are many aspects of self-love. Being in the Year of Self Love has enriched me so much.”
– Shannon W., Texas
What the Year of Self Love Includes & How it Works:
Each month we will choose ONE BRANCH OF SELF LOVE and go deep. Think of it like applying Miracle-Love-Grow to this one aspect of your relationship with yourself for the entire month. And then the next month we will move to another, then another and you will keep growing your relationship with yourself stronger and stronger… and in the process start to see more love – happiness, success, appreciation, joy, peace, support, abundance, etc.– show up in your life.
- Monthly Focus on One Branch of Self-Love to take you deeper into self-love – including self-compassion, self-care, self-empowerment, self-esteem, self-worth and all 10 branches + the roots of self-worth.
- Weekly Self-Love Guidance and Inspiration to keep you connected to your commitment to yourself – every week you will receive simple but mighty inspiration and guidance on how to make self-love tangible in your life, in formats you will LOVE! This isn’t about having more to do, it’s about giving yourself permission to choose loving acts and thoughts in your everyday life, and build a relationship with yourself so you can make sure you are living what your heart and soul truly desires.
Week One – Self Love Activation Videos: Guiding you deeper into one branch of self-love. You’ll receive deeper self-love teachings – ones you can’t get anywhere else – in a special video transmission from Christine Arylo.
Week Two – Self-Love Meditations: Short but mighty visualization – think of it like having a secret date with yourself where you can connect more deeply with your heart and soul.
Week Three – Self-Love Adventures: Every month you will be invited to take a daring act of love that strengthens your self love. We’ll all take the same dare each month, so you’ll have the support and accountability from people around the world to actually follow through on these super-powered and super fun dares.
Week Four – Daily Love Boosts: To end the month with a self love bang, every day for the last 7 days of the month, we’ll send you super short inquiries and inspirations that will help you deepen and lock in the self love , people tell us they LOVE this part of the membership.
- Self Love Circles led by Certified Self Love Guides and the Co-Director of the Path of Self Love School, Stacey Hoffer – you can join our monthly self-love circles to super power your self-love. These self-love circles are like self-love masterminds that give you a chance to do deeper self love work in a group setting (gather via video &/or audio).
- Supportive Online Community for Connection + Inspiration – hang out with us in the Path of Self Love School’s Facebook community where members share what they are discovering about each branch we’re growing… come here to receive love and give love… and connect with like-hearted souls! We will be there to love all over you!
- A Year of Self Love “Hub” where you can get all the content from any month you are a member – you won’t have to search your mailbox for emails when you want to find a meditation or video, you’ll be able to go to the online Hub and easily search by branch for the inspiration and content you are looking for.
- Special gifts + surprises + random acts of love – You just never know when a boost of love is going to find its way to you, just when you need it.
“While we all want to love ourselves, doing it on a daily basis can be challenging. And I just want you to know that it’s not your fault that it can be so hard. You were brought up with the Self Sacrifice Handbook (that said you had to give and give, that your value only came from giving to others) and the Self Esteem Handbook (that said you had to do, be and have it all to be enough)… Neither of these handbooks leads to happiness and true success… that’s why I created the Year of Self Love… to make loving yourself more possible, more tangible and more fun! If you are committed to your relationship with yourself and to creating a world full of love, you are invited to join the Year of Self Love, we’d LOVE to have you!”
Christine Arylo not only makes loving yourself possible, she makes self-love fun.
When it comes to bringing more love into your life – whether that’s you becoming your own best friend or receiving love from others – Christine Arylo is one of the best. “Unafraid to break old paradigms and release limiting patterns, Christine is a true teacher, who shares from what she herself has learned. Best of all, you can always count on Christine for a fun, daring & powerful adventure.”
Christine Arylo turns the elusive task of learning to love yourself into a concrete, how-to-doable path that anyone can master.
Got Questions? We’ve Got Some Answers…
Over the course of a year, we cover all branches – self-expression, self-care, self-trust, self-empowerment, self-awareness, self-acceptance, self-pleasure, self-respect, self-esteem, self-compassion plus the roots of self-love, self-worth.
Yes! Any man, woman or person over the age of 18 can join the Year of Self Love. This is not just for women. The only request is that you are a person committed to your relationship with yourself, a person who believes in the power of love, and a person who will play by our very simple rules of love and respect for all our members. Everything in the Year of Self Love is based on love and respect, and when you become a member, you agree to operate from that place. We don’t have a Year of Self Love for teens at this time, but are considering that for 2019 – we are actually piloting the self love branches in a middle school with 6th, 7th and 8th graders.
The great thing about the Year of Self Love is that it’s simple, easy and meant to fit into your life not as another to do but as a way to keep you connected to yourself, even when, especially when your life is busy. That’s when you need the Year of Self Love even more. We’ve made it super simple by keeping the same schedule each month so you’ll know what to expect when, and we hope that our emails, adventures, meditations, videos and calls will be like a breath of fresh air for you in the midst of a life that can sometimes take over. There is no obligation, guilt or have to’s in the Year of Self Love… just simple but mighty ways for you to keep choosing love for you.
Well we hope you will love the Year of Self Love so much that you will stay and keep going deeper into each of the branches of self-love, one by one, throughout the year. And we know that sometimes things shift. You can cancel your membership at any time. With a monthly membership, your credit card is automatically charged each month based on the day you signed up for the Year of Self Love. If you wish to cancel you can simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Yearly members can cancel within the first 15 days of their membership by emailing email@example.com with the subject line Cancel My Membership… and you will be refunded the full amount minus a 10% handling fee. If after 15 days you decide to cancel, your membership cannot be refunded but you can choose to stop receiving communication or transfer the membership to another person by emailing our customer care team at firstname.lastname@example.org. Note: For the yearly membership (which is only available during February each year) if you choose to make twelve monthly payments for your yearly membership, you are responsible for making all twelve payments. Because we want to make this super affordable for anyone, we are financing your membership at the lowest rate possible – we are committing to you for the year, and you are committing to yourself and this the Path of Self Love School for the year.
Your membership will automatically move to a month to month membership at the special renewal rate. We’ll send you email reminders when you get close to that time, so you’ll know to expect that shift. For now, just enjoy and open up to receive lots of love!
You get to decide how much or little you participate in the community aspect of the Year of Self Love. For some people the community is a big piece of why the join, and for others, it’s more of a solo journey. We are okay with whatever YOU need – remember this is about you. You don’t need to be on Facebook to receive the monthly content – we will email you once a week + post all content on the Hub.
More Questions? Email our Year of Self Love member love-line at email@example.com and a member of Team Love will get back to you within 48 business hours.
What Year of Self Love Members Have to Say About Their Experience
I asked them what to tell potential new members and this is what they said to tell you…
“The Love Club is a brick in my support system.”
“I just went on this amazing Love Club journey with a couple of hundred other awesome people this past year, & I am about to go again! Come with us and connect to your higher wisdom, learn how to put yourself truly first without apology, and be empowered by how wise your inner wisdom actually is. You will NEVER look back.”
“Before joining the Love Club, I was so out of touch and dis-connected to myself. Now, I am reclaiming my WORTH and VALUE. Now I TRUST and RESPECT myself!”
AND THERE WAS MORE THEY WANTED TO SHARE…
“The Love Club is a constant reminder to love myself unconditionally. When life gets hectic and busy it’s sometimes easy to start putting yourself later on the list, but seeing the Love Club emails and being part of the Love Club community gives me an opportunity to renew my vows to myself… to love myself and take time for myself no matter what.
“The Love Club community has been amazing. I didn’t expect it to be this warm and open and communicative. The support and new friendships are great. It has led to everything in my life changing!”
“In the Love Club, I’m getting the right information and support and have felt a big shift in my life. I have become happier through the self-exploration and I’m finding out it is okay to love me for who I am. Thank you for opening my eyes, my heart and my soul in a way I never thought possible.”
“The Love Club has really helped me be kinder to myself and I’ve stop judging myself so harshly. The support I receive means SO much to me. The fresh, vibrant, radiant presence of Christine is my inspiration to stay positive and kind to myself.”
“The Love Club reminds me of what’s important , especially during those times when I get drawn into the day-to-day stresses and I start venturing off-center.”
“The Love Club has been the best thing I have ever done for myself in my life. Since joining the Love Club I have felt support, learned so many tools and ways to comfort and trust myself. I still have more to grow but I have gained confidence and a voice to be heard in the world. I am so grateful for the Love Club community to ask questions and receive answers. The Love Club and Christine’s teachings offer hope and belonging.”